1. You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
2. Adult ticket purchasers must not write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
3. The draw for the prize will take place in Medicine Hat College (299 College Drive SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 3Y6) on the first of each month. The winner will be announced at that time, on the On-Campus announcement and on the Medicine Hat College website (www.mhc.ab.ca).
4. The winner will receive a cheque or direct deposit from Finance for their winnings.
5. The procedure to follow, should it be impossible to get in contact with or locate the winner, will be to hold a special re-draw the following month in Medicine Hat College.
6. Tickets that are purchased are non-refundable.
7. 800 tickets are available.
8. The purchase price of tickets is: $10 for 1 entry, and $25 for 3 entries. Fifty percent of that will be paid out to the winning ticket. The other fifty percent will support student awards at MHC.
9. In the event of a dispute please contact the Foundation Office at 403.502.8997.