You may apply at anytime to Medicine Hat College. For most programs, application processing begins:
Please note, it is advantageous to apply early as some programs are oversubscribed.
A winter intake is offered for the following programs:
1. Apply and submit application fee. Apply online with Apply Alberta.
Submit your application along with a $60 non-refundable application fee. Your application will not be processed until the application fee is received.
2. Provide official transcripts. MHC requires official transcripts documenting your high school and post-secondary education to make final admissions decisions. An official transcript is sent directly from the provincial Department of Education and/or from other institutions to the Admissions Office. Apply Alberta will allow participating Alberta post-secondary institutions to send and request Alberta high school and Alberta post-secondary transcripts when authorized by a student. Please check with the Medicine Hat College Admissions Office if you have questions about the transcripts required to support your application.
3. Receive letter of acceptance. An acknowledgment letter and/or letter of acceptance will be mailed to you if your application is successful.
4. Pay deposit. A $100 registration deposit to hold your place in the program.
5. Register. You can register for classes online using the mymhc.ab.ca (student information system) or in person at the Registration Office.
Visit Apply Alberta, a provincial web-based application system that allows students apply to one or more post-secondary institutions and authorize transcript transfers between participating institutions in the province.
Advising Office To book an appointment with an advisor, please call 403.529.3819. You may also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Advising Office is located on the main floor of the Centre Core building, beside Financial Aid.
Maps Phone Directory News & Events