Library Account Information
- View your holds and checked out items including interlibrary loan items.
- Place a hold.
- Renew material.
- View library fines.
- Maintain personal lists.
Logging in requires two things:
- Your library barcode. The 14-digit number on your student ID card.
- Your password. This password is created by you when you first set up your account.
Logging in for the first time?
Before you can log into your account you need to create a password. To create a password:
- Go to “Library Account” at the top right of the page.
- Select "ID Barcode and Library Password Sign-On".
- Select “Set/reset password” and follow the prompts.
Problems Logging In?
Forgot your password? Click the “Set/reset password” link on the login page. Follow the prompts to create a new password.
Still can’t log in? Contact the Library.