About Academic Advising
Get the advice you need from those who know.
Medicine Hat College has an Academic Advisor to help you reach your educational goals. Each of our advisors is responsible for providing advice to students in their program areas regarding college policies, regulations and procedures. They can help you find out about admission and graduation requirements, as well as provide you with guidance and support.
Your Academic Advisor can help you:
- plan your academic program
- understand college policies and procedures
- find and use campus resources
- locate accurate, up-to-date information to assist you in achieving your goals
- figure out your options if academic difficulties should arise
Online Booking is now available!
Need help? Check out the following booking tutorial videos:
To book an appointment with an advisor, please call 403.529.3819. You may also reach us at email@example.com.
The Advising Office is located on the main floor of the Centre Core building, beside Financial Aid.