Current Students

Tuition Tax Receipts

Access your T2202A form online (available early February)

Click here to access your T2202A form

T2202A: Frequently asked questions
Form T2202A reports only the tuition paid and the number of months the student is enrolled in a qualifying educational program; it does not provide assurance that the student is eligible for the tuition, education, or textbook credit or for a scholarship exemption, nor does it provide assurance that the student is eligible to participate in the lifelong learning plan. Each student must determine if he or she is eligible for these tax incentives according to his or her own circumstances. For further details, refer to the resource material located on CRA's web site for students or consult your tax advisor.

When is my T2202A form available?
Forms are available in early February and before February 15th each year for the year prior (for example, in February 2019, 2018 is available). For current students, the link will be posted on our website. To access the information you will use your current student username and password. Past students with an active email address will follow the same process.  Those students including Continuing Studies students, who do not know your email and password will need to contact the CallCentre at To have your password reset, click here.

Do I get a T2202A form?
T2202A forms are issued to students who have paid $100.00 or more in eligible fees for post-secondary level courses taken in the year. **College Preparation (Upgrading) and ESL do not qualify as they are not at a post-secondary level**

Do Continuing Studies courses qualify for a T2202A form?
T2202A forms are issued for Continuing Studies courses to students who have paid $100.00 or more in eligible fees for post-secondary level courses taken in the year. These Continuing Studies courses must lead to an occupation.

I can’t access my T2202A via the dashboard/I forgot my login.
If you have not logged on to your email for two years, your address will no longer be in the system. You can go to registration to have the T2202A printed or email for information. Please be aware that you will be asked to present ID for the T2202A to be released to you.  If you wish a copy faxed or emailed to you, a written request with your signature must be given in order to verify ID.

If you have just forgotten your password, but have been a student in the past two years, reset your password here:

I have misplaced the original T2202A - how can I obtain a duplicate copy?
You can reprint any past T2202A by logging in and using the directions given above. All copies other than the original will be stamped duplicate copy. If you are seeking a copy of a T2202A that existed prior to our online service (prior to 2012) please contact

Why doesn’t my T2202A form match the amount I paid for my course?
The total amount you paid may not match the total on the T2202A form as not all fees are eligible to be claimed.  Some fees that are not eligible include Non-Instructional Service Fees, Student Association Fees and Health and Dental Fees.

The T2202A form is also based on the tax year (January-December) not on the school year (September – April).

Can you help me with some questions about my tax return?
We are not trained to answer questions regarding your tax return.  You may have to consult the tax guides available from Revenue Canada or contact Revenue Canada directly.  Revenue Canada also publishes a booklet called “Student and Income Tax” which is available at the registration desk. Accountants are also trained to provide support in relation to tax queries and you may find their services helpful. Information is also available online here.