The Information Technology Services Support Team is responsible for ensuring many of the computer related systems and services at Medicine Hat College are operational, efficient, and safe. If you are experiencing problems with any of the following systems or services, please contact email@example.com.
Student & employee
LoginAccess online services and portals
Students are required to respect and utilize Medicine Hat College computer resources and services for professional and business use only. Mymhc.ca email accounts are intended to be used for academic reasons only, as is the internet, and the software that has been installed on your computer.
- Register for classes
- Confirm your schedule
- Change your address
- Click here for payment options
- Browse course materials
- Check your unofficial grades
Connect with classmates and instructors, and receive important updates from MHC. Forgot your password? Click here to reset.
- Access Direct Deposit form (EFT)
- Apply to graduate
- Change an address/phone number
- Check your account balance
- Create virtual student ID
- Pay a registration deposit
- Print T2202 tax forms
- Request a transcript
- Reset username or password
- Submit a program major change (note: some programs require a full application)
- Submit Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Sync your schedule to your mobile phone
- View your personal class and exam schedule
- Verify enrolment
MHC employees are expected to respect and utilize computer resources and services for professional and business use only. Email is intended to be used for business/academic reasons only, as is the internet, and the software that has been installed on your computer.