OUTLINE – CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SKILLS CERTIFICATE
(3 Days, 21 hours, 2.1 CEUs)
Day 1: Seller
- Understanding self and others results in being able to adjust communication to the needs of the customer.
- Relationship with sales: What negative thoughts come to mind?
- Mindset/beliefs re: sales: Can’t outperform self belief – re-program mindset
Day 2: Seller
Time Management / Goal Setting
- Productivity versus Activity – how different styles
- Maximize efficiency by aligning your priorities – 3 R’s
- Overcome procrastination – Steven Covey’s 4 quadrant model
- Strategies to resolve customer concerns
- Strategies to selling to customer personalities
- Strategies to develop as the seller
Day 3: Buyer
Sabotage a Customer Experience Communication
- Complaints: Move customer complaints to opportunities – Connecting principles
- Loyalty: Build customer loyalty
- Empathy: Verbal skills to express empathy
- First impressions and beyond
- Develop an exceptional service attitude – 7 guidelines for service
- Maintain professionalism under pressure
- Develop critical thinking skills to enhance exceptional customer service
- What are we doing well? What could we do better?
- Coaching: What’s working, what’s not?
- Set individual goals for applying customer training