Access links to college applications including portal, dashboard, webmail and blackboard.
If you forgot your password, click here.
- Register for classes
- Confirm your schedule
- Change your address
- Click here for payment options
- Browse course materials
- Check your unofficial grades
- Communicate with fellow students and staff
- Access Direct Deposit form (EFT)
- Apply to graduate
- Change an address/phone number
- Check your account balance
- Create virtual student ID
- Pay a registration deposit
- Print T2202 tax forms
- Do you qualify? Click here T2202 info
- Are you a Continuing Studies student? Log in to access tax receipts.
- Request a transcript
- Reset username or password
- Submit a program major change (note: some programs require a full application)
- Submit Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Sync your schedule to your mobile phone
- View your personal class and exam schedule
- Verify enrolment
Expectations of technology usageStudents are required to respect and utilize Medicine Hat College computer resources and services for professional and business use only. Mymhc.ca email accounts are intended to be used for academic reasons only, as is the internet, and the software that has been installed on your computer.
Student email service & tips
Most students will have a Gmail email address with the following format: email@example.com
Joe Canuck with student ID 30000123 would sign in like this:
User Name: Joe.Canuck
Password: For most new students, your first password will be the first three letters of your month of birth, with the first letter capitalized, followed by the four digits of your year of birth and the last three digits of your Student ID Number.
Joe Canuck's student ID number: 30000123
Joe Canuck's birthday: June 1990
Joe Canuck’s password: Jun1990123
Please note that this username and password will allow you to log on to college computers and access all services including, Blackboard Learning Management System, MHC-Wifi wireless, etc. For more information click here.
To forward your student Google email to another email address, follow these instructions from Google.
To receive your student Google email on your smartphone, download the Gmail app here.