For MHC employees and students
Medicine Hat College currently accepts proof of a negative, privately paid rapid test for students, employees and visitors in lieu of vaccination.
- Tests must be completed within 72 hours of accessing college facilities.
- Self testing results are not accepted.
- Effective January, 1, 2022, MHC no longer covers the cost of rapid testing for students and employees.
Rapid testing discount available
Effective Jan 11, 2022, Greg’s Remedy Pharmacy in Medicine Hat is offering a discount on rapid testing for MHC employees and students.
To book an appointment:
- Call 403.529.0577 and arrive at your scheduled time with your MHC employee or student ID card and government-issued photo ID.
- Appointments will take between 15 and 20 minutes. MHC is not provided the result of the rapid test directly. You will be given a verification certificate to have on your person at all times while accessing MHC facilities.
- If the result is positive, you will need to:
- Immediately isolate for 10 days
- Please notify your instructor or supervisor that you will not be available for class/work.
- Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
770 6 St SW, Medicine Hat (located in the Mohawk Medical Arts Building)
Have a question that's not answered here?