Medicine Hat College is pleased to offer online appointment booking for many supports and services! Schedule your appointment with an advisor, academic coaching strategist, writing support specialist, mental health counsellor, student employment and career centre team, or our accessibility tutor today!
Are you thinking about attending Medicine Hat College?
Book a Future Student appointment to learn more about MHC, admission requirements, and career opportunities!
*Programs at Brooks Campus: www.mhc.ab.ca/brookscampus.
You should meet with a Prospective Advisor if:
- You are interested in multiple
programs at MHC.
- You want help finding the right
program for you.
- You would like to learn more
about College and how to apply.
If you are a Brooks resident or are interested in programs at Brooks Campus*, you can book an appointment with our Brooks Advisor.
Accepted to a program or have more questions about a specific program?
Have more questions about your program? Need help making a plan to complete your program? Book an appointment with your academic advisor!
- International Students
- English for Academic Purposes
- Upgrading / College Preparation
- ESL for new Canadians
- Nursing (RN)
- University Studies: Arts
- Early Learning & Child Care (ELCC)
- University Studies: Fine Arts
- University Studies: Education
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Health Care Aide
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Practical Nurse Refresher
- Occupational / Physical Therapy Assistant
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
- University Studies: Kinesiology
- Administrative Office Management & Professional
- Advanced Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration
- University Studies: Commerce
- Sports & Event Marketing and Management
- Sustainable Innovation
- Art & Design
- Child & Youth Care Counsellor (CYCC)
- Criminal Justice
- Service Dog and Canine Management Studies
- Social Work
- University Studies: Social Work
- Agroecology Technician
- Built Environment Engineering Technology (BEET)
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design (CADD)
- Environmental Reclamation Technician
- Information Technology
- Power Engineering
- University Studies: Science,
- Dental Hygiene
- Veterinary Medicine
Are you a Current Student at MHC and need a little extra help writing your paper or exploring career options?
Current students at Medicine Hat or Brooks campuses have access to many supports. Book an appointment below!
*You are a current student if you are attending classes at Medicine Hat College at the present moment.