Career Expo 2022
Wednesday, Oct. 26
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Medicine Hat College
Students & community job seekers
The purpose of the event is to highlight available or potential opportunities and services for job seekers and students from a variety of backgrounds. Whether someone is unemployed, underemployed, re-entering the workforce or will be graduating from a college program, there will be a little something for everyone.
Recruiters and representatives will be here to answer your questions and highlight what they have to offer prospective job seekers.
Tons of prizes and giveaways throughout the day. Public are welcome! Registration is only required for organizations wanting a booth. Students or job seekers who want to attend are not required to register. Please join us any time between 10 a.m. & 3 p.m. to walk through the Expo in Centennial Hall and learn about the career opportunities available.
For more information, please contact Shelly Drefs at 403.504.2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medicine Hat College invites you to attend our annual Fall Career Expo on October 26, 2022. Connect with students and job seekers from the community, conduct on-the-spot interviews and find the best match for your organization!
- Non-profit agencies: $150 + GST
- Early Bird, Regular Rate (Before Oct. 4): $225 + GST
- After Oct. 4: $275 + GST
Registration for the Career Expo is ongoing. The MHC Career Expo is the largest recruitment event of its kind in Medicine Hat. If you are interested in promoting your job opportunities as an exhibitor, please complete the registration form via this button:
2022 CAREER EXPO EXHIBITORS
Thank you to all of the exhibitors who have registered for the 2022 Career Expo! We look forward to welcoming you on campus.
- Action Land & Environmental Services Ltd.
- Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Health Services – Volunteer Resources
- Alberta Parks
- Boilermakers Lodge 146
- BrokerLink Insurance
- Calgary Police Service
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre
- CBI Health
- CF Industries
- CFB Suffield
- Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools
- CORE Association
- Costco Wholesale Canada
- Covenant Health
- Cypress View Foundation
- Davis Auto Group
- Defence Research & Development Canada (DRDC)
- EMCO Corporation
- Express Employment Professionals
- Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Government of Alberta – Correctional Services Division
- Government of Alberta – Temporary Foreign Worker Advisory Office
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort
- Integrity Buildings
- McMan Youth, Family & Community Services Association
- Medcor Canada
- Medicine Hat College
- Midwest Surveys Inc.
- MNP LLP
- NAV Canada
- Next Step Residential Services
- Paladin Security
- Palliser School Division
- PTW Energy Services
- REDI Enterprises
- Rotary Club of Medicine Hat
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Rupertsland Institute
- Scholars Edge Painting Corporation
- Select People Solutions
- Servus Credit Union
- Sun Life Financial
- Vanee Farm Centre Inc.
- YMCA Employment Centre
The Employment & Career Centre is located on the main floor of the Centre Core building, beside Financial Aid.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Andrea Aarden, Career Advisor
Shelly Drefs, Career Services Assistant